The easy way is the old way lol
If you using AWS Controller the right order is:
Plug device to power and network, find the device with discovery tool, login to the device via IP with Putty, Adopt!
- Plug in the device to Network cable contacted to POE switch to power you device, give it few minutes to sync with the network.
- Open Discovery tool: Discovery Tool – Chrome ext. – Do it on computer in the same network (take control on computer in the same network if needed).
- Find the device and save the IP.
- Putty – login to the device to adopt.
- host name: ubuntu@Device IP // Port: 22
- user and password: ubnt
- adopt command: set-inform http://Controller-IP:8080/inform.
- Open the controller your device should be there pending.
Tip: run the inform command twice.